Lan Huong : Hello, I'm Lan Huong. Our programme is "My favorite Musician". Now, our guest tonight is Quang Hung, the well-known actor. Welcome to the programme, Quang Hung.
Quang Hung: Thanks, Lan Huong.
Lan Huong : Now Quang Hung, can you tell us about the Vietnamese musician you like best, please?
Quang Hung: Sure. Recently, there have been quite a few good musicians. Their songs are very popular and easy to listen to.
Lan Huong : Do you like them?
Quang Hung: Well, I do like some of them. But I think the best Vietnamese musician of all time is Van Cao. He's really my favorite musician.
Lan Huong : Van Cao, the author of Tien Quan Ca? Well, can you tell us why you like him?
Quang Hung: He's great musician. Just listen to Tien Quan Ca. Whenever I hear it, l want to stand up and sing out as loud as possible. It's hard and solemn. And I always feel great, feel proud of my country when I hear it.
Lan Huong : That's true. It's very rousing. Do you know when he wrote it?
Quang Hung: In 1944.
Lan Huong : Do you like any other songs by Van Cao?
Quang Hung: Oh, yes, lots of them. Especially the songs about rural life in Viet Nam. They are sweet and gentle, and very lyrical.
Lan Huong : Well, let me see if we can play one of the songs for you ...
Task 1: Listen and then decide whether the statements are true (T) or False (F).
(Nghe và sau đó quyết định những câu đúng (T) hay sai (F)
1. The guest of the show is Lan Huong.
2. Except for Van Cao, Quang Hung doesn't like any other Vietnamese musicians.
3. Quang Hung thinks some of Van Cao's music is very sweet and gentle.
4. "Tien Quan Ca". the Vietnam National Anthem, was written in 1954.
5. Quang Hung sometimes feels proud of his country, Vietnam, when he hears the song.
Lời giải chi tiết:
⟶ The guest is Quang Hung
⟶ He likes some Vietnamese musician
⟶ It was written in 1944
⟶ He always feels proud of his country when he hears the songs.
1. Khách mời của chương trình là Lan Hương.
2. Ngoại trừ Văn Cao, Quang Hưng không thích bất kỳ nhạc sĩ Việt Nam nào khác.
3. Quang Hưng cho rằng âm nhạc của Vân Cao rất ngọt ngào và dịu dàng.
4. "Tiến Quân Ca", Quốc ca Việt Nam, được viết vào năm 1954.
5. Quang Hưng đôi khi cảm thấy tự hào về đất nước mình, Việt Nam, khi anh nghe bài hát.