1. Listen and read. 2. Read the conversation again and tick (✓) the appropriate box. 3. Complete the phrases under the pictures with the verbs below. 4. Complete the sentences with the correct words or phrases below. 5. Game: Vocabulary Ping-pong. Work in two teams. Team A provides a cue word. Team B makes up a sentence with it. Then switch roles.
1. Match a verb in A with a word or phrase in B. 2. Complete each of the sentences with a suitable word or phrase from the box. 3. Use the phrases from the box to write full sentences under the correct pictures. 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds /t/, /d/, and /ɪd/.
1. Circle the correct answer A, B or C to complete each sentence. 2. Complete the sentences with the past simple form of the given verbs. 3. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the verbs from the box. 4. Write complete sentences from the prompts. 5. Work in pairs. Tom is from the Red Cross. Look at the fact sheet and ask Tom about his projects in 2016 and 2018.
1. Listen and read the dialogue between Lan and Mark. Pay attention to the highlighted parts. 2. Work in pairs. Make similar conversations. 3. Work in pairs. Read the poster about the volunteer activities for teenagers at Lending Hand. Write the project number (1-3) next to its benefit (A - E). 4. Work in pairs. Ask and answer which activities in 3 you want to join. Give reasons. 5. Work in groups. Discuss which activity each member of your group chooses and the benefit(s) of the activity. Prese
1. Work in pairs. Circle the activities you would like to do at your school. 2. Read the passage and match the highlighted words with their meanings. 3. Read the passage again and tick (✓) T (True) or F (False). 4. Work in pairs. Read about these students. Write the names of the projects you think they should join in the Projects column. 5. Work in groups. Discuss which project in 4 you would like to join, and why. Report your group’s answer to the class.
1. What community activities are the children doing in the pictures? 2. Listen to Tom and Linda talking about their community activities last summer. Circle the correct answers. 3. Listen again and fill in each blank with no more than two words. 4. Read Tom's email to Nam about his school activities last summer. 5. You are Nam. Now write an email of about 70 words to Tom about your school activities last summer. Start your email as shown below.
1. Complete the table with the words and phrases from the box. 2. Complete each sentence with one phrase from 1. Remember to use the correct forms of the verbs. 3. Use the correct form of the verbs from the box to complete the passage. 4. Write full sentences about the activities the students did to help their community last year.