1. Listen and read. 2. What are Trang and Nick talking about? 3. Complete each of the sentences with a suitable word or phrase from the box. 4. Write the correct word or phrase under each picture. Then listen and repeat. Quiz 5. How artistic are you? Take the quiz to find out.
1. Listen and repeat these words and phrases. 2. Match a word in A with a word or phrase in B. 3. Underline the correct word or phrase to complete each sentence. 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds. 5. Listen and repeat. Listen again and single-underline the words with the sound /ʃ/ and double-underline the words with the sound /ʒ/.
1. Write like, as, or different in the gaps. 2. Finish the second sentence in each pair, using like, as... as, or different from. 3. Work in pairs. Compare the two museums: History and Science, using like, as ... as, or different from. 4. Rewrite the sentences, using the words given at the beginning. 5. Work in groups. Look at the two pictures below. Compare them, using like, as ... as, or different from.
1. Listen and read the dialogue, paying attention to the highlighted parts. 2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about your preferences for. 3. Quiz. What do you know? Work in groups and choose the correct answer to each question. 4. Read the following paragraph. Underline the words related to the topic of arts and music. 5. Work in groups. Talk about how you learn music and arts. Compare Susie's school with your school. You can use like, as... as, or different from.
1. Look at the pictures. Discuss the questions below with a partner. 2. Read the email and match the highlighted words with their meanings. 3. Read the email again and answer the questions. 4. Work in pairs. Ask and answer about Mark's school musical performance last year. 5. Your school is going to have a musical performance to celebrate Teachers' Day.
1. Discuss the question below with a partner. 2. Listen to a man talking about street painting and tick (✓) the words you hear. 3. Listen to the passage again and choose the correct answers. 4. Read the following letter and choose the correct answers. 5. Write a letter to invite someone to a street painting festival, using the following cues.
1. Write a word or phrase in each blank to go with the given verb. 2. Fill in each gap with a word or phrase from the box to complete the passage. 3. Complete the sentences, using the words in brackets. Add the necessary words. 4. Rewrite the sentences, using the given words.