1. Listen and read. 2. What is Mark's family doing? 3. Find the words and phrases about food and drink in the conversation and write them in the correct columns. 4. Read the conversation again and tick (✓) T (True) or F (False). 5. Work in pairs. Think about your favorite food and drink. Then ask your partner about his or her favourite food and drink.
1. Match the phrases with the pictures. Then listen, check, and repeat the phrases. 2. Write the following words and phrases in the correct columns. Add any other dishes and ingredients you know. 3. Work in pair. Ask and answer about the ingredients for Linh's apple pie, using the quantities in the recipe. 4. Listen and repeat the words. Pay attention to the sounds /ɒ/ and /ɔ:/. 5. Listen and repeat, paying attention to the underlined words. Tick (✓) the sentences with the /ɒ/ sound.
1. Circle the correct words or phrases to complete the following sentences. 2. Look at the picture and complete each sentence. Write some, any or a lot of/ lots of in the blanks. 3. Fill in each blank with How many or How much. Answer the questions, using the pictures. 4. Work in pairs. Ask and answer, using the questions in 3. 5. Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer about the recipes.
1. Listen and read the conversation. Pay attention to the questions and answers. 2. Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer about the prices of the food and drink on the menu. 3. Listen to the conversation and answer the following questions. 4. Work in groups. Interview two of your friends about their favourite food and drink. Write their answers in the table below.
1. Work in pairs. Discuss the following questions. 2. Read Phong's blog. Match the underlined words in the text with their meanings. 3. Read Phong's blog again and circle the correct answer A, B, or C. 4. Make notes about a popular food or drink in your area. Think about its main ingredients, how often and when you have it. 5. Work in groups of 3 or 4. Take turns to talk about a popular food and drink in your area.
1. Work in groups. Discuss the following questions 2. Listen to Minh talking about the eating habits in his area. Circle the food and drink you hear. 3. Listen again and tick (✓) T (True) or F (False).4. Make notes about the eating habits in your area. 5. Write a paragraph of about 70 words about the eating habits in your area. Use the information in 4 to help you.
1. Add the words and phrases you have learnt in the correct columns. 2. Read the recipe and write sentences as in the example. 3. Complete the sentences. Write some, any, much, or a lot of/ lots of. 4. Make questions with How many/ How much for the underlined words in the following sentences.
1. Work in groups. Design a poster about eating habits in an area or a foreign country you know, including: 2. Then organise an exhibition of all the posters in your class. Present your poster to the class.