1. Listen and read 2. What are Ann and Minh talking about? 3. Read the conversation again and tick (✓) T (True) or F (False) 4. Find the words and phrases that describe the means of transport in the conversation and write them in the correct columns. 5. QUIZ What vehicle is this? Work in pairs. Discuss to find out the vehicles in these sentences.
1.Write the words or phrases under the correct pictures. Then listen, check and repeat. 2. Write words or phrases from 1 in the correct columns. 3. Complete the sentences, using the words or phrases from the box. 4. Listen to the sentences and repeat. Pay attention to the bold words. 5. Listen to the sentences and repeat. How many stresses are there in each sentence?
1. Complete the sentences with will or won't 2. Rearrange the words and phrases to make sentences. 3. Use the correct form of the verbs in brackets to complete the conversation. 4. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and tell your partner if you will / won't travel by these means of transport. Give reason(s). 5. Replace the underlined phrases with possessive pronouns.
1. Listen and read the conversation. Pay attention to the highlighted sentences. 2. Work in pairs. Make similar conversations about future travelling. 3. Complete the conversation between Mark and Lan with the questions and answers from the box. 4. Work in pairs. Choose one means of transport below and make a similar conversation as in 3. 5. Work in groups. Choose one means of transport that you would like to use to travel to school. Give reasons.
1. Work in pairs. Look at the picture and find the words or phrases to describe it. 2. Read the passage and answer the question. 3. Read the passage again and complete the fact file with no more than TWO words or a number.4. Work in pairs. Look at the fact file in 3 then ask and answer questions about it. 5. Work in groups. Discuss why Roadrunner's cars will or won't become popular in the near future. Report your reasons to the class.
1. Circle the words or phrases that you think are used to describe the future means of transport. 2. Listen to a talk between Mr Ha and his students. How many means of transport are they talking about? Circle the correct answer. 3. Listen to the talk again and complete each sentence with ONE word. 4. Work in pairs. Choose one future means of transport in 3 and tick (✓) the words and phrases that describe its advantages. Can you add more words and phrases? 5. Now write a paragraph of about 70 wo
1. Write three adjectives or phrases to describe each picture. 2. Complete the sentences with the words and phrases from the box. 3. Find ONE mistake in each sentence and correct it. 4. Read the passage and put the verbs in brackets in the correct future form.