1. Listen and read. 2.What are Lan and her father talking about? 3. Read the conversation again and answer the following questions. 4.Match the words/ phrases in the box with the correct pictures. 5.Complete each of the sentences with the correct word from the conversation.
1. Work in pairs. Tell your partner what the people in the pictures are doing. 2. Complete the sentences, using the present continuous form of the verbs in brackets. 3. Circle the correct form of the verb in each sentence. 4. Write sentences about what the people are doing or not doing, using the suggestions. 5. Work in pairs. Ask and answer the following questions.
1. Listen and read the conversation. Pay attention to the highlighted questions. Work in pairs. Make similar conversations to ask for explanations of the phrases: hydro energy, energy from coal... 3. Work in pairs. Ask your partner the following questions and tick (✓) his or her answers in the boxes. 4. Work in groups. Tell the group how well your partner saves energy. 5. Answer the questions in 3 on your own. Then tell the class how well you save energy.
1. Work in pair. Discuss the following questions. 2. Mr Lam is giving a lecture on energy sources. Read the text and choose the best option (A, B, or C) to complete the sentences. 3. Read the text again and answer the questions. 4. Work in groups. Discuss and put the following words or phrases in the appropriate columns. 5. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about the advantages and disadvantages of different energy sources.
1. Work in pairs. Answer the questions. 2. Mr Lam is discussing with his students about how to save energy at home. Listen and circle the phrases you hear. 3. Listen again and tick (✓) T (True) or F (False) for each sentence. 4. Work in pairs. Read some ways to save energy at home. Decide on the three most important ones. Write them in your notebook. 5. Write a paragraph of about 70 words about how you save energy at home.