1. Listen and read. 2. Read the conversation again and choose the correct answer to each question. 3. Choose the correct word or phrase to complete each of the following sentences. 4. Complete the following sentences with the words in the box. 5. Work in pairs. Ask and answer about a type of film. Use some of the adjectives in 4.
1. Match the following adjectives with their meanings. 2. Complete the following sentences, using the adjectives in 1. 3. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about a film you saw recently. 4. Listen and repeat the words. Pay attention to the sounds /ɪə/ and /eə/. 5. Listen and repeat, paying attention to the underlined words. Then practise the sentences.
1. Combine the two sentences, using although / though. 2. Complete the sentences, using although/ though or however. 3. Use your own ideas to complete the following sentences. Then compare your sentences with a partner's. 4. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C to complete each sentence. 5. GAME Chain story
1. Work in pairs. Discuss the following questions. 2. Read the film review of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on Mark's blog. Match the words with their meanings.3. Read Mark's blog again and answer the questions. 4. Look at the table. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about the film Kungfu Boy. 5. Work in groups. Take turns to talk about the film Kungfu Boy.
1. Match the types of film in column A with their descriptions in column B. 2. Give an example for every film type in the box. 3. Choose the correct answer A, B, or C to complete each sentence.
4. Match the sentences or sentence halves in columns A and B.
1. Work in pairs. Discuss the following question. 2. Mark and Hoa are talking about the film Naughty Twins. Listen to their conversation. Who stars in the film? 3. Listen to the conversation again. Choose the best answer to each question below. 4. Make notes about one of your favourite films. 5. Write a paragraph of about 70 words about your favourite film, using the information in 4.