1. Tick (✓) the simple sentences. 2. Write S if the subject is missing from the sentence and V if the verb is. 3. Rearrange the words and phrases to make simple sentences. 4. Write complete sentences from the prompts. You may have to change the words or add some. 5. Work in pairs. Discuss and write a simple sentence from the two given sentences.
1. Listen and read the conversation. Pay attention to the highlighted parts. 2. Make similar conversations for the health problems below. 3. Read the passage and choose the correct title for it. 4. Work in pairs. Discuss and make a list of the tips which help the Japanese live long lives. Present it to the class. 5. Work in groups. Discuss and make a list of the tips that the Vietnamese can do to live longer. Present it to the class. Does the class agree with you?
1. Work in pairs. Discuss and write each word or phrase under the correct picture. Which skin condition is the most common among teenagers? 2. Read the passage and match the beginnings in A with the endings in B. 3. Read the passage again and choose the correct answer A,B, or C. 4. Work in pairs. Read the passage again. Pick the tips which you can easily follow. Share your ideas with your partner. 5. Work in groups. Read about the health problems below. Discuss and make notes of some tips you ca
1. Work in pairs. Discuss and tick () the habits you think are good for your health. 2. Listen and tick (✓) the habits mentioned. 3. Listen again and give short answers to the questions. 4. Work in groups. Discuss and make notes of the tips from the listening. Then share them with the class. 5. Write a passage of about 70 words to give advice on how to avoid viruses.
1. Match the phrases on the left with the correct pictures on the right. 2. Complete the sentences with the correct words and phrases below. 3. Work in pairs. Discuss and tick () each activity in the tables as H (Healthy) or U (Unhealthy). 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds /f/ and /v/. 5. Listen and repeat, paying attention to the underlined words.
1. Listen and read. 2. What are Mark and Mi talking about? 3. Write a word or a phrase from the box under its picture. 4. Complete each sentence with a word from the conversation. 5. (Game) Good/ bad for health?