1. Match the words in A with the phrases in B. 2. Look at these road signs. Then write the correct phrases under the signs.
3. Work in pairs. Take turns to say which of the signs in 2 you see on the way to school. 4. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the sounds /aɪ/ and /eɪ/. 5. Underline the words with the sound /aɪ/ and circle the words with the sound /eɪ/. Then listen, check and repeat.
1. Write sentences with It. Use these cues. 2. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about distances in your neighbourhood. 3. Choose the correct option in brackets. 4. Complete each sentence, using should / shouldn't. 5. Look at the pictures. Make sentences, using should / shouldn't and the cues.
1. Listen and read the conversation, paying attention to the highlighted parts. 2. Work in pairs. Take turns to ask and answer about the means of transport your family members use every day 3. When you go on the road, which side do you keep, to the right or to the left? 4. Listen and check your answers in 3. Then listen again and complete the sentence with no more than THREE words. 5. Read the strange driving rules below.
1. Look at the picture. Can you see anything that is dangerous? 2. Read the following text and choose the correct answer. 3. Read the text again and answer the questions. 4. Work in groups. Ask and answer the following question. 5. Read the following sentences about these people. Then work in groups. Discuss who is being safe, and who isn't.
1. What can you see in this picture? What is special about it? 2. Listen to the recording and choose the correct answer A, B, or C. 3. Listen again and write ONE word or number in each gap. 4. Tick (✓) the traffic problems in big cities in Viet Nam. 5. Write a paragraph of about 70 words about the traffic problems in your town/city. Use the cues above, and the following outline.