Listen and mark the stressed syllables in the words in bold. Then practise saying the sentences with a natural rhythm.
Choose the correct word to complete each sentence.
Change the following sentences into reported speech.
1. Listen and repeat. Pay attention to the stressed words in the sentences. 2. Mark the stressed syllables in the words in bold. Then practise saying the sentences with a natural rhythm.
1. Match the words and phrases with their meanings. 2. Complete the sentences using the correct form of the words and phrases in 1.
1. Choose the correct word or phrase to complete each sentence. 2. Change these sentences into reported speech.
1. Listen and complete the conversations with the words in the box. Then practise it in pairs. 2. Work in pairs. Make similar conversations making and responding to apologies. Use the expressions below to help you.
1. Read the text and complete each blank of the fact file about Earth Hour with ONE word. 2. Work in pairs. Discuss the following questions.
1. Work in pairs. Look at the picture and answer the questions. 2. Read the text about WWF and complete the table.
3. Write a paragraph (120-150 words) about Save the Elephants, using the information in the table below.
1. Work in pairs. Match the environmental problems with the suggested solutions. 2. Work in pairs. Complete the presentation outline below with the information in the box. 3. Work in groups. Choose an environmental problem in 1 and make a presentation on the solutions to it. Use the expressions below to help you.
1. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and answer the following question. 2. Read the text and choose the best tittle for it.
3. Read the text again and decide which paragraph contains the following information. 4. Complete the sentences with the information from the text. Use no more than TWO words for each answer. 5. Work in groups. Discuss the question.
1. Listen and read. 2. Read the conversation again and answer the questions. 3. Match the words in A with the words in B to form phrases in 1. 4. Complete the following sentences based on the conversation.
1. Work in pairs an answer the question. 2. Nam and Mai are talking about Mai’s project on ways to save endangered animals. Listen to the conversation and decide whether the statements are true (T) or false (F). 3. Listen to the conversation again and complete the notes. Use ONE word for each gap. 4. Work in groups and answer the questions.