Lựa chọn câu để xem lời giải nhanh hơn
Task 1. Read the conversation and do the following tasks.
Đọc đoạn hội thoại sau và làm các nhiệm vụ dưới đây.
Mai: ... That was about future air travelling. Now we'll talk about future road transport with slidewalks, skycycling, and bicycles.
Veronica: Slidewalks are similar to moving walkways in airports. When slidewalks replace our pavements they'll help us move faster.
Phuc: Skycycling tubes hang from monorails and you can cycle while watching the city from above.
Veronica: Intelligent bikes have foldable roof for rainy weather. They'll never be stolen because they use fingerprint lock.
Mai: All of them are environmentally friendly. Slidewalks use electricity, while skycycling and intelligent bikes use human power. But in our opinion intelligent bikes will be the most common, because building slidewalks and skycycling system can be expensive.
a. Choose the best answer.
b. Fill the gaps with either slidewalk, skycycling tube, or intelligent bike.
Lời giải chi tiết:
1. The group is talking about__________(future air traffic/future sea traffic/future road traffic).
Đáp án: The group is talking about future road traffic
2. What means of transport they think will the most common?______(Slidewalks/Skycyclii/Intelligent bikes).
Đáp án: What means of transport they think will the most common? intelligent bikes
1. _____________ can replace the pavements.
Đáp án:Slidewalks can replace the pavements.
2. _____________hangs from monorail.
Đáp án:Skycycling tube hangs from monorail.
3. _____________ has fingerprint lock.
Đáp án:An intelligent bike has fingerprint lock.
4. _____________ uses electricity.
Đáp án:Slidewalk uses electricity.
5. _____________and______________ use human power.
Đáp án:Skycycling/intelligent bikes use human power.
6. _____________and______________ are expensive to build.
Đáp án: Slidewalk/skycycling are expensive to build.
Task 2. Read the text and answer the question, then do the following tasks.
URBAN TRANSPORT PODS
The people living in Milton Keynes, a town about 70 kilometres northwest of London, have been introduced to a new transport experience when they use'pods' to travel on certain routes.
The pods are a kind of driverless cars which travel at 19km/h and are able to transport two people and their luggage. There is a touchscreen in the windshield of the pods where passengers select their terminal. During the trip they can also read the news, check e-mails or play video games on the screen. Powered by electric motors, the pods have ultrasonic sensors and a GPS system that help themselves know where they are go?ng and how to avoid obstacles along the way. People can use a smartphone app to hail a pod in :ne street.
Do you think this way of transport will appear in cities in Viet Nam soon?
a. Find in the text words that have similar meanings with these words/phrases.
Tìm từ đồng nghĩa với từ và cụm từ dưới đây.
b. Answer the questions.
Trả lời các câu hỏi sau.
c. Decide if the staments are true (T) or false (F).
Các câu dưới đây đúng (T) hay sai (F).
1. Pods are a type of robot car
2. You can use pods to travel to any place you want.
3. Pods are eco-friendly.
d. Can you answer the question in the text?
Bạn có thể trả lời câu hỏi trong đoạn văn trên không?
Lời giải chi tiết:
1. pathways between two particular places
Đáp án: routes
Đáp án: terminal
Đáp án: passengers
Đáp án: obstacles
Đáp án: hail
1. Where is the project introduced?
Đáp án:In Milton Keynes, a town about 70 kilometres northwest of London.
2. What can passengers do with the touchscreen?
Đáp án: They can select their terminal, read the news, check e-mails or play video games.
3. What enables pods to -tere they are going and how to avoid obstacles?
Đáp án:The ultrasonic sensors and the GPS system.
4. Why should you need the smartphone app for pods?
Đáp án:People can use a smartphone app to hail a pod in the street.
1. T (The pods are a type of driverless cars.)
2. F (You can only use the pod to travel on certain routes.)
3. T (The pods are powered by electric motors.)