Task 1. Read the following exchanges. Mark the stressed syllables. (Đọc các trao đổi sau. Đánh dấu các âm tiết nhấn mạnh.)
1. A: What's the film about?
B: It's about the future of the human race.
2. A: What happens to humans after two thousand years in the film?
B: Humans invent artificially intelligent robots who look like humans.
3. A: What happened to David, the robotic boy?
B: Monica, his mother, left him in a faraway forest.
4. A: What did David think when that happened?
B: He thought Monica didn't love him anymore because he wasn't a real boy.
5. A: What did David do after that?
B: He went searching for the Blue Fairy.
6. A: Why did David look for the Blue Fairy?
B: Because he wanted her to help him to become a real boy.
7. A: Did David find the Blue Fairy?
B: No, he didn't.
8. A: What do you think about the film?
B: I think it was exciting, but far fetched.
1. A:'What's the'film'about?
B: It's 'about the 'future of the human race.
2. A: 'What 'happens to 'humans after two thousand years in the ’film?
B: 'Humans 'invent arti ficially in’telligent 'robots 'who 'look like 'humans.
3. A: 'What 'happened to 'David, the 'robotic 'boy?
B: 'Monica, his 'mother, 'left him in a 'faraway 'forest.
4. A: 'What did 'David 'think when 'that 'happened?
B: He 'thought 'Monica 'didn't 'love him 'anymore be'cause he 'wasn't a 'real 'boy.
5. A: 'What did 'David do 'after 'that?
B: He 'went 'searching for the 'Blue 'Fairy.
6. A: 'Why did 'David 'look 'for the 'Blue 'Fairy?
B: 'Because he 'wanted her to 'help him to be'come a 'real 'boy.
7. A: Did 'David 'find the 'Blue 'Fairy?
B: 'No, he 'didn't.
8. A: 'What do 'you 'think 'about the 'film?
B: I 'think it was ex'citing, but 'far 'fetched.