Look at the picture. Work with a partner. Talk about the position of each item (Hãy nhìn tranh. Hãy cùng bạn em nói về vị trí của mỗi đồ vật.)
1. Look at the picture. Work with a partner. Talk about the position of each item.
===> 1. Hãy nhìn tranh. Hãy cùng bạn em nói về vị trí của mỗi đồ vật.
* Câu trà lời gợi ỷ:
- The table is in the middle of the kitchen.
- The flowers are on the table.
- The plate is on the table near the flowers.
- The clock is on the wall above the refrigerator.
- The cupboard is on the wall above the counter.
- There are some knives on the wall under the cupboard.
- The rice cooker is on the counter near the dish rack
- The bowl of fruit is on the counter next to the dish rack.
- The calender is on the wall above the sink.
- The sink is next to the stove.
- The saucepans and the frying pan are above the stove and the sink.
2. Mrs. Vui bought new furniture for her living-room, but she cannot decide where to put it. Work with a partner and arrange the furniture.You must reach an agreement.
rug armchair cushions coffee table
picture stereo TV clock
lamp couch shelf magazines
=== > 2. Bà Vui mua đồ gỗ mới cho phòng khách nhà bà nhưng bà không biết nên đặt chúng ờ đâu. Em hãy cùng bạn em sắp xếp những đồ gỗ này. Các em phải thống nhất ý kiến vói nhau.
* Câu trả lời gợi ỷ:
A: Let’s put the couch against the wall.
B: OK. I think we ought to put the armchair opposite the couch.
A: OK. And think we ought to put the coffee table in front of the armchair and the couch. How about the rug?
B: I think we ought to put it on the floor under the coffee table.
A:Good idea! Let’s hang the picture on the wall above the couch.
B: OK. And I think we ought to put the lamp in the comer next to the couch.
A: How about the shelves?
B: I think the shelves ought to be on the wall opposite the couch.
A: Great! And I think the TV and the stereo should be on the opposite wall across from the shelves.
B: Let’s hang the clock on the wall to the left of the picture.
A: I think we should hang it on the wall above the shelves.
B: OK. Let’s put the telephone on one of the shelves. How about the cushions?
A: I think we should put them on the couch.
B: Let's put the magazines on the coffee table.