Vocabulary Daily routine / Free-time activities 1. Look at the pictures. Listen and repeat. 2. Imagine you are Mary. Use phrases from Exercise 1 to tell the class about your morning/ afternoon/ evening routine on Mondays.
1. Michael and Ben are friends. What is a typical school day of theirs? Listen and read to find out. 2. Read the text and decide if the sentences are R (right), W (wrong) or DS (doesn't say). 3. Read the text again and say what Michael's daily routine is. Use first, then, next and after (that) to tell the class. 4. Listen and repeat. Then ask and answer. 5 Listen and repeat. What are your favourite school subjects?
1a) Read the theory box. Write the third-person singular of the verbs in brackets. 1b) Listen and tick the correct box. Then repeat. 2. Put the verbs in brackets into the Present Simple. 3. Complete the text with the verbs in the list in the correct form of the Present Simple. 4. Read the table. Complete the sentences using the verbs in the list in the negative form.
Making invitations - Accepting/Refusing 1. Complete the dialogue. Use the sentences (A-E). 2. Listen and check. Act out the dialogue in pairs. 3. Complete the exchanges with the sentences below. 4. You want to go to the cinema this Saturday with your friend. Act out a dialogue similar to the one in Exercise 1. Mind the sentence stress. Pronunciation: th /ð/, /θ/ Listen and tick (✓). Listen again and repeat.
1. Read the theory box. Then write the correct adverb of frequency. 2. Put the words in the correct order. 3. Put a tick (✓) in the correct box. Then tell your partner. 4. Think. Imagine your friend is a famous person. What is his/ her daily routine like? 5. Read the table. Choose the correct item. Then complete the answers.
1. Look at the picture. Say three things you think Grareth Bale does every day. Listen, read and check. 2. Read the text. Match phrases (1-3) to phrases (a-c) to make sentences. 3. Complete the sentences. 4. Complete the sentences with goes, have, plays, helps or spend. 5. In pairs, ask and answer questions based on the text. Use question words from the Note! box.
1. Look at the announcement. What does it advertise? What events are taking place? Listen and read to find out. 2. Think of another title for the announcement. 3. Match the phrasal verbs in bold to their synonyms in the list. 4. Think. Think of one more environmental thing to do during this event. 5. Imagine that it is Green Neighbourhood Saturday. Make a leaflet about how to make neighborhoods better. Display it in the classroom.
1. What is your ideal neighbourhood like? Think about streets, buildings, parks, transport and facilities. Draw a map of the area and tell the class. 2. Listen to two people presenting their ideal neighbourhoods and make notes in your notebook. Are the features of their neighbourhoods the same as yours? 3. Use your ideas in Exercise 1 to present your ideal neighbourhood to the class.
1. Underline the correct word. 2. Fill in the gaps with take, play, go, watch and brush. 3. Fill in the gaps with amusement, hanging, puzzles, board and shopping. 4. Write the third-person singular. 5. Choose the correct item.
>> Học trực tuyến lớp 6 chương trình mới trên Tuyensinh247.com. Đầy đủ khoá học các bộ sách (Kết nối tri thức với cuộc sống; Chân trời sáng tạo; Cánh diều). Cam kết giúp học sinh lớp 6 học tốt, hoàn trả học phí nếu học không hiệu quả.