2. What a good idea! The atmosphere here is very clear.
3. Where are my shoes? They are nowhere here.
4. Have you looked carefully everywhere?
5. I am sure he is far from poor.
6. Well, actually he usually wears casual clothes.
*Grammar and vocabulary :
Exercise 1:For each situation in brackets, write a sentence with should or shouldn’t + one of the phrases in the box below.(Viết một câu với should hoặc shouldn't + một trong những cụm từ trong khung bên dưới cho mỗi tình huống trong ngoặc).
go away for a few days go to bed so late
look for another job put some pictures on the walls
take a photograph use her car so much
1. (Liz needs a change.) She should go away for a few days.
2. (My salary is very low.) You_______
3. (Jack always has difficulty getting up.) He________
4. (What a beautiful view!) You________
5. (Sue drives everywhere. She never walks.) She_______
6. (Bill’s room isn't very interesting.) He ________ .
1. We should go away for a few days.
2. You should look for another job.
3. He shouldn't go to bed so late.
4. You should lake a photograph of it
5. She shouldn't use her car so much.
6. He should put some pictures on the walls.
Exercise 2:Read the situations and write sentences with I think / I don't think... should... (Đọc những tình huống và viết câu với I think/I don't think ... should...)
1. Peter and Judy are planning to get married. You think it's a bad idea. (get married)
I don't think they should get married.
2. You don't like smoking, especially in restaurants. (be banned)
I think ________________ .
3. I have a very bad cold but I plan to go out this evening. You don't think this is a good idea.
You say to me: (go out)__________________ .
4. You are fed up with the boss. You think he has made too many mistakes.
1. I don't think they should get married
2. I think smoking should be banned, especially in restaurants.
3. I think you shouldn't go out this evening.
4. I think the boss should resign.
Exercise 3:Pul the verbs into the correct form.(Viết động từ đúng dạng).
1. They would be rather offended if I didn't go to see them, (not/go)
2. If you exercised more, you would feel better. (feel)
3. If I were offered the job. I think I ________ it. (take)
4. I'm sure Amy will lend you the money. I'd be very surprised if she ________ (refuse)
5. If I sold my car, I________ much money for it. (not/get)
6. A lot of people would be out of work if the factory________ . (close down)
7. What would happen if I ________ that red button? (press)
8. Liz gave me this ring. She ________ very upset if I lost it. (be)
9. Mark and Carol are expecting us. They would be disappointed if we ________ . (not/ come)
10. Would Tim mind if I________ his bicycle without asking him? (borrow)
11. If somebody________ in here with a gun, I’d be very frightened. (walk)
12. I'm sure Sue________ if you explained the situation to her. (understand)