2. The best time for a picnic is the dry season, in November and December, because in this season, the weather is usually fine and it is the time of holidays such as Christmas. New Year. ...etc...
3. They 20 for picnics to relax after a long or short time of hard work in the offices or factories.
WHILE YOU LISTEN
Click tại đây để nghe:
Lời bài nghe:
The weekend picnic I enjoyed most was just a few week ago. My class decided to pay a visit to the Botanical Garden.
It was a glorious Sunday. We assembled at the school gate on time and travelled to the Botanical Garden by bus. It was a long way to our destination and we sung merrily all the way.
The Botanical Garden was a very beautiful place. We made a short tour round the garden and took some pictures of the whole class. Then we played a lot of games on a spacious piece of grassland. One of the boys brought along his guitar and we sang our favourite songs. We laughed, talked and danced, too. After a delicious meal with various kinds of food that we brought, we all took a rest. Some of us slept very soundly because it was so peaceful and quiet there. In the afternoon, we went on playing some more games. Then we packed up the left overs and started home. We all felt happy.
Task 1: Listen and number the pictures in the order you hear.
(Nghe và đánh số các tranh theo thứ tự bạn nghe được.)
1. a 2. c 3. h
4. c 5.f 6. d
Task 2: Listen again and fill in the blanks with thc exact words you hear.
(Nghe và điền vào các chỗ trống từ chính xác bạn nghe được).
Click tại đây để nghe:
1. The weekend picnic I enjoyed most_______weeks ago.
2. My class decided_______to the Botanical Garden.
3. We met_______on time.
4. We made_______ round the garden.
5. In the afternoon, we went on_______games.
1. was just a few 2. to pay a visit
3. at the school gate 4. a short tour
5. playing some more
Task 3 : Answer the questions
(Trả lời câu hỏi)
1. What was the weather like that day?
2. Was the Botanical Garden far from the school?
3. How was the garden?
4. Why did some of the students sleep soundly?
5. What did the students do in the garden?
1. It was very nice.
2. Yes, it was.
3. The garden was beautiful.
4. They slept soundly because it was so peaceful and quiet in the garden.
5. They took pictures, played games, laughed, talked, sang songs and danced.
AFTER YOU LISTEN
Work in groups. If your class could go for a picnic this weekend, what would you plan be?
(Làm việc theo nhóm. Nếu lớp em đi dã ngoại vào cuối tuần này thì kế hoạch của em là gì?)
Where: Cuc Phuong forest
When: Next Sunday
How you go: By bike
Who goes with: Class 10 A2
What activities: Dance, sing, take photographs
Food and drink: Bread and water
Where meet, what time: At the school gate, at 8 a.m