Answer the following questions. (Trả lời những câu hỏi sau.)
Task 1 : Answer the following questions. (Trả lời những câu hỏi sau.)
1. What was the economic situation in Tango before 1980?
2. What can you say about the economic situation in Tango from 1980 to 2000?
3. What do you think the Government and the people of Tango have done to achieve these results?
1. It was completely under-developed and stagnant. All aspects of the economy was in ruins.
2. It is said that the economic situation in Tango has increasing steadily in every aspect, specially in export, from zero percent in 1980 mounting to 5.3 percent in 2000.
3. It was certain that the Government and Tango's people carried out economic reforms radically.
Task 2: Based on the information given in the table, write a report of 150 words on the economic development of Tango. Your report should include details such as.
(i). the economic situation of Tango before 1980
(ii). the measures taken by the Government and the people of Tango to overcome the problems
(iii). the achievements (as presented in the table) they have made as a result of the reform
(Dựa vào thông tin được cho ở bả,. viết một bài tường thuật 150 từ về sự phát triển kinh tế của Tango, bản tườngthuật của em phải bao gồm những chi tiết như sau:
(i) tình hình kinh tế Tango trước 1980.
(ii). những hiện pháp được chính phủ và nhân dân Tango thực hiện để vượt qua những; khó khăn,
(iii). những thành tựu (như được trình bày ở bản) họ đã đạt được như là kết quả của đổi mới.)
Before 1980, it is said the economy of Tango had been in ruins in most areas. Especially people can see no activities of export in the country.In face of this underdeveloped situation, the Tango Government initiated an overall economic reform policies in the country. In agriculture, ihey iniroduced new and advanced farming techniques, facilities and equipment as well as new seeds, fertilizers and pesticides.
In fishery, they improved the new advanced methods of fishing and aquaculture (nuôi trồng thủy sản). At the same time, they promoted the export of seafoods.
In forestry, the government encouraged people to plant more forests and woods and conserve them as well.
In industry, they shifted economic priority from heavy indusưy lo economy of production and processing. And to speed this up and promote the export potentials, they opened trade relations with many other countries
By using these measures, the Government and the people of Tango gained great achievements in many areas of their economy. And their economy has steadily incresased since then.