1. Label the pictures. Use the words in the list. Then listen and check. 2. Use the adjectives in the list to make sentences about the means of transport in Exercise 1. 3. a) Complete the spidergram. Then listen and check. b) Which of these places are in your area? 4. Fill in each gap with who, what, where, when or how old. 5. Act out a dialogue similar to the one in Exercise 4. 6. Choose the correct preposition. 7. Look at the map and choose the correct preposition of place in sentences (1–4) b
Make your own plan, using the prompts from the box. • do my best at school.
• respect my teachers and my classmates.
• be late for my lessons.
• help out my classmates when they need my help.
• do my best to work with my classmates.
• keep my desk and my classroom clean and tidy.
• take care of my books and school materials.
• eat in class.
• stay up late.
• bother my classmates during lessons.
1. Label the pictures. Use the words from the list. Then listen and check. 2. What are your hobbies? Talk with your friend. 3. Put the food/drinks in the list under the categories. Then listen and check. 4. Which of the food/drinks in Exercise 3 do you usually have for breakfast, lunch or dinner? 5. Use the verbs in the list and the verbs in brackets to complete the sentences. 6. What do you like / love / hate doing in your free time? 7. Circle the correct option. 8. Fill in each gap with how m
1. Look at Emily’s family tree and underline the correct option. Then listen and check. 2. Complete the pairs with words from Exercise 1.3. Draw your family tree and present it to the class. 4. Match the numbers (1-10) in the pictures with the words below. Then listen and check. 5. Which of the things in Exercise 4 have you got in your house? 6. Fill in each gap with am, is, are, ’m not, isn’t or aren’t. 7. Ask and answer questions as in the example. 8. Look at the table and fill in each gap wit
1. Label the pictures with the school subjects in the list. Then listen and check. 2. Which of these school subjects have you got on Mondays? 3. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the list. Then listen and check. 4. Think of rules for your classroom. Tell the class. 5. Fill in each gap with the correct subject or object pronoun. 6. Fill in each gap with the correct possessive adjective. 7. Match the signs (1-6) to the sentences (A-F). 8. Complete the sentences with the correct forms of the