Write a description of one of the popular celebrations in Vietnam (e.g. Mid- Autumn Festival, National Independence Day, Teachers' Day, Women’s Day, etc.). The description should include 6 main points: (Viết bài miêu tả một trong những ngày lễ phổ biến ở Việt Nam (Tết trung thu, Lễ Ouốc khánh, Ngày Nhà giáo, Ngày phụ nữ…). Bài miêu tả bao gồm các điểm chính sau đây.)
- name of the festival (Tên của ngày lễ)
- time of the festival (Thời gian ngày lễ)
- purpose of the festival (Mục đích của ngày lễ)
- main activities of the festival/ what people do in the festival (Cac hoạt động chính của lễ)
- your feeling about the festival (whether you like it or not and the reason(s)) (Cảm nghĩ của bạn về ngày lễ (bạn thích nó không và nêu lí do))
It was a delight to me when I attended the celebration of last Mother's Day at my cousin's house. This special day falls on the second Sunday of May every year. This celebration provides the children with a special occasion to express their love and filial piety to their mother. This day is also the birthday of my cousin's mother. On that day, my cousin bought a special present for his mother, a nice shawl. Moreover, he had special dinner with his mother's favourite foods and with a cake, of course. Before the meal, his mother, he with all members of the family - his wife and children - gathered around the dinner table. We all sang ''Happy Birthday" to her. When the song finished, he and his wife gave the present to his mother and kissed her. Then his mother cut the cake. How touching this scene was! And I felt an undescribabie feeling overwheming my mind. This scene reminded me of my mother. I think this celebration should be observed by every child nationwide.