Use the pictures and the words in the box to write a story. You can make changes or add more details to the story.
- It / beautiful day.
- Sun/shine; sky / blue; weather / perfect.
- Lan / outside / play / her dog / Skippy.
- All of a sudden / dog / behave strangely.
- She / keep / run around / in circles.
- Lan/ run / home / with / dog / tell / mother / what Skippy / do.
- Lan’s mother - Mrs. Quyen / tell Lan / she/ hear / on TV / there / be / typhoon coming.
- Mrs. Quyen / gather / family / tell / they / find / shelter / in the home.
- Suddenly / sky / become / very dark.
- Storm / come / with strong winds / heavy rain.
- Mrs. Quyen / family / scared.
- But / soon / storm / finish.
- Everyone / glad.
- What / clever / dog / Skippy! She / save / Lan / from / catch / in / typhoon.
- It was a beautiful day . The sun was shining and the sky was blue. The weather was perfect.
- Lan was outside the house, playing with her dog Skippy.
- All of a sudden, the dog behaved strangely. She kept on running around in circles.
- Noticing it, Lan ran home quickly with her dog, and told her mother what Skippy had done.
- Lan’s mother - Mrs Quyen- told Lan that she had heard the news on TV that there would be a typhoon coming.
- Mrs Quyen gathered the family and told them to find shelter in the home.
- Suddenly, the sky became very dark.
- A few minutes later, the storm came with strong winds and heavy rain.
- Mrs Quyen ‘s family got very scared.
- But soon the storm finished.
- Everyone was glad.
- What a clever dog, Skippy! She saved Lan from being kept in a typhoon.